Veterinary Surgeon Job, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Mixed Animal Veterinary Surgeon Job, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
We are looking for an enthusiastic Mixed Animal Vet to join our friendly 2-site independent practice. This is a perfect opportunity for a Mixed Animal Vet to develop professional skills within a supportive environment while working in an excellent location close to beautiful countryside and great motorway links.
The role is full-time, 4.5 days per week, and offers a generous work-life balance with a 1 in 4 weekend rota. You will be working alongside a friendly, experienced team of 3 Vets and 5 support staff. The small animal to large animal split is 70:30 respectively.
- Full time Mixed Animal Veterinary Surgeon
- 5 days a week
- 70:30 split - Small Animal: Large Animal
- 2 site independent practice
- 1:4 On call and weekend rota
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Mileage allowance
- CPD Fully encouraged and funded
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered
- Minimum 6 months experience
What Happens next?
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please do call Prospect Health's Veterinary division using 01423 850409 alternatively please click the 'Apply' button and attach the latest copy of your CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs