Veterinary Surgeon Position, Ripon
Prospect Health are currently working with a well-established independent practice in the North Yorkshire area. The practice has a fantastic reputation and is known as one of the best veterinary practices around the area, boasting some of the best facilities and equipment around. Their purpose built tier 3 hospital really is state of the art and offers a wide range of services.
- Team of 8 experienced vets to work alongside including certificate holders
- Top of the range facilities and equipment to help provide the best possible care.
- Further clinical development is always supported and encouraged.
- Medical Bias would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent work life balance - Including a 4 day week
- All Professional fees paid
- Flexible CPD allowance and Certificates encouraged
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, possess the right to work in the UK
- 1 years minimum experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 813453.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs