Mixed Vet, Beverley
Are you an experienced and confident mixed Veterinary Surgeon? Fancy living in a popular, historic market town in the heart of East Yorkshire? (Period cottage with parking in the centre of town provided!)
You will join a team of 6 Vets with experience levels ranging from 12 years to new graduate. If you have a particular interest you will be supported to take this further and given the caseload to match.
A great work/life balance is on offer with a 3 ½ day week plus some weekend and OOH working, shared among the team with the bonus of some long weekends off too.
Alongside a good salary you will receive accommodation or an allowance in lieu plus a practice car.
- Genuine Client focus rather than sales focus
- Practice are really passionate about CPD to forward the team and you individually as a Vet too
- Mix is approximately 70% Small, 15% Equine and 15% farm with a loyal and expanded client base
- Excellent facilities and toys to allow you to do your job to the very highest level
- You will be based across two branch practices, each in a small town near to Hull and each with very loyal clients.
What Happen Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850406.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs
Apply for Mixed Vet, Beverley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly