Lead Veterinary Surgeon
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead our practice based in Dartford.
About the practice:
Our Dartford clinic has a very long-standing and friendly client base who appreciate the personal service we provide.
Dartford has 4 daytime vets and 2 night vets, with a compliment of 8 nurses and student nurses. We have 3 Consult rooms, 1 Theatre, Ultrasound and Digital Xray in our Dartford practice. The caseload is varied and offers a wide range of surgical and medical cases.
What we are looking for:
You will need at least a minimum of 5 years' UK small animal practice experience. In return we will provide an excellent career progression and work life balance as this is a 4 days week role, fantastic packages (see below) and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to “take ownership”.
Excellent package available including:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or £9,000 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for night role)
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers available
- Colleague of the month awards, Hill’s staff feeding scheme, plus many more benefits available
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
If you are interested in this position then please apply or alternatively you can send your CV and cover letter to William at email@example.com.
She would be delighted to hear from you!