Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, Oxford
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking for a supportive, modern and well-equipped Veterinary Practice.
Prospect Health is currently searching for an enthusiastic Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to thrive in a busy family run veterinary hospital, based just outside of Oxford. A flexible position is available with lots of opportunities for professional progression.
The position would be a 4 day working week with a weekend Rota of 1:5. A weekend shift would require you to be in the practice on a Saturday from 9.00am-12noon and to be on call until Monday. They run their own OOH service and would require you to be on call 1 night per week (accommodation is available if required for this). You will be working alongside a very experienced team consisting of 5 vets, 4 RVN's, 2 ANA's and a reception/admin team.
A very competitive salary and package is in place for the right Vet joining. CPD is actively encouraged and funded for you and opportunities to get involved with certificates are available too.
Why not get in touch today for a confidential chat, without obligation about this position in much more detail. Please call 01423 813 453 for information.
- Small animal Veterinary Practice
- Small animal Veterinary Surgeon
- 4 day working week
- 1:5 weekends - Saturday 9.30am-12.00
- 1:5 weekends on call Friday to Sunday.
- Run their own OOH service, 1 night a week on call
- 4 day working week
- Very modern and well equipped Veterinary Practice
- Large team of experienced Vets in place currently
- Very competitive salary brackets on the position
- Attractive CPD allowance with opportunities to get involved with certificates
Key Skills and Qualification:
- If interested in the above role you must be registered with the RCVS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What Happens next?
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please do call Prospect Health's Veterinary division using 01423 850 412 alternatively please click the 'Apply' button and attach the latest copy of your CV.