Pets and people at the heart of what we do
As the UK’s leading veterinary charity we exist to treat the sick and injured pets of people in need, and every member of our team is essential in fulfilling this mission.
We are currently recruiting for full & part time permanent & temporary registered Veterinary Nurses with experience of working within a small animal practice across the UK.
Why join us?
- Experience a wide variety of cases
- Fast paced, well equipped hospitals
- Supportive & progressive environment
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- Allocated CPD funding & time
- Veterinary Nurse Salary £18,840 -£20,934 depending on experience
- Allowances for any unsociable hours worked where applicable
- Good work life balance up to 37.5 hr per week
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in joining our amazing team please visit the PDSA website to see our most up to date list of vacancies or send us your CV and a covering email including details of the type of role and location you are interested in by clicking the apply button.
For further information feel free to call Elly on 01952 797189
Apply for Veterinary Nurses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly