Veterinary Surgeon- Central London
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon- Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Liberty Vets Recruitment are recruiting for a Full Time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a successful and friendly practice based in the central London district, Islington.
- 100% Small Animal
- No OOH or On- Call
- Busy Practice with varied caseload
- 1:3 Saturdays
- Individual interests encouraged and supported
- 3 Vet, 5 RVN and great support team
- Highly Competitive Salary Package
- Accommodation and Vehicle allowance available
- Great Holiday Package increasing with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Fully Funded CPD Allowance and fees
- Certificates Fully Encouraged
- Career Development Opportunities
- Excellent working environment and friendly team
Job Requirements and How to Apply;
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Ideally the practice is seeking the successful candidate to have a skill set of a Vet with a minimum of 1 year post-graduation experience, although this is not essential, and it depends on each individual.
The basic information surrounding the role can be found above, however, if you wish to know more about the role please do not hesitate to call Liam Hawkins on 07736 278 036.
If you wish to apply for this position, please either click apply now below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.