Full Time SA Vet Required
Progressive Independent Practice
New graduate or experienced vet
We are an independent RCVS tier 2 accredited 3-branch practice and holders of three outstanding RCVS awards. Based in Garstang close to cities of Lancaster and Preston, Manchester, Liverpool and the Lake District are within easy reach.
- Excellent clinical standards achieved through evidence–based medicine.
- Emphasis on teamwork & communication. 24 hour access to advice from experienced, supportive colleagues, as well as opportunities to socialise at the practice BBQ, Christmas party etc.
- Continual learning and development – in house & external CPD, Clinical Club, Webinar Vet etc.
Our fab team includes:
- 11 SA vets including a diplomate & certificate holders
- 17 RVNs and 6 SVNs
- 14 support staff, receptionists & managers
- 4 day week
- OOH/weekend work equally shared 1:10
- 24 hour on site dedicated nursing team taking OOH phone calls and triaging as well as caring for the inpatients.
- Starting salary for new graduate £30,600 rising to £51,000 according to experience
- £1,500 /5 days CPD allowance per year. Extra funding for relevant certificate level study
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Structured mentoring for new graduates or those returning to practice after a break
Email CV’s by clicking the apply button.
Closing date for applications 31.10.18