Veterinary Nurse, Newton Abbot
We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join an independent practice based in Newton Abbot to work Part-Time. This is a well-established practice that is looking for a small animal nurse to join their team. They are a friendly team of experienced veterinary surgeons and nurses offering high levels of clinical care and customer service and always treating each pet as if it were their own.
• Small animal clinic that are first opinion practice
• There is a friendly and experienced team in place who have a number of different interests. This would suit an enthusiastic nurse who would be able to assist in leading the team.
• Facilities include an operating theatre, digital X-Ray, in-house laboratory and ultrasound scanner, together with separate dog and cat wards
• They are looking for a part-time nurse, they would be working 30 hours a week over three days on shifts of either 8am to 6pm or 9am to 7pm
• Inpatient duties and 1 night a month. No further on call or OOH
• Salary from £18,000 dependent on experience and generous CPD allowance as this is very much encouraged
• Number of other benefits including pension, staff discount and registration fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
• RCVS registered and qualified
• Experience working as an RVN and ideally a qualified clinical coach
• Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• Excellent communication skills