Night Veterinary Nurse, Dorset
We’re looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly, welcoming team!
This is a sole charge night role, working 3 nights a week mainly doing inpatient checks with occasional assistance to emergency cases.
The practice is hospital accredited, meaning we can offer our patients 24 hour, round the clock care and provide a range of specialist equipment.
- A Night Registered Veterinary Nurse role in a busy Dorset Veterinary Hospital
- 3 night shifts a week from 6:45pm to 7am
- No weekend rota
- Sole charge position to undertake inpatient checks and occasional emergencies
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- A chance to see emergency cases
- Competitive salary
- Only 20 minutes from the coast!
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered with rights to work in the UK
- Hold 1+ years’ experience as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Have experience of working sole charge
- Be motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude