Veterinary Surgeon, Pontefract
If you’re seeking to work as a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon in an extremely well-established, high-achieving practice with superb organisation and support alongside a brilliant team of colleagues who truly work to support and help develop each other, then this is the practice for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work as a Veterinary Surgeon and truly feel satisfaction and reward for your work. You will be part of a cohesive, stable, dynamic team and enjoy a genuine professional and personal balance.
With a friendly atmosphere to thrive within, everybody is treated as equals with no hierarchy.
Location - Pontefract, West Yorkshire
• Encouraged clinical freedom and time to work cases thoroughly
• Fantastic facilities and equipment
• Highly organised support and nursing team to reduce workload pressures and allow you to achieve high quality patient outcomes
• Excellent work life balance – No OOH
• Competitive salary
• Development supported and encouraged
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Registered with the RCVS
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• 1 year’s minimum experience