Veterinary Surgeon, Loughborough
Are you a qualified Veterinary Surgeon? Are you looking to work within a supportive independent practice? If the answer is yes then this could be a great opportunity for you!
This superb independent practice is one of the oldest around the East Midlands area. They boast a fantastic reputation; client care is paramount along with providing the best possible service!
This is a small animal only practice and can offer a varied caseload with an equal share of surgery and consults between the team. The practice itself has recently had a state of the art extension built and has only added to what was already a great facility.
If you’re looking for a better work life balance, a varied caseload, excellent facilitates and equipment along with a supportive team then don’t hesitate to get in touch!
• Well established independent practice
• Supportive team of qualified vets and Rvn’s
• 4 day week with a fair weekend and on call rota
• Varied Caseload and opportunity to develop
• 15 minute consultations
• Traditional practice with a state of the art extension
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
• 1 year’s minimum UK experience
• Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork