Enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon
Hillcrest Animal Hospital is looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our proudly independent small animal hospital.
Our fun and dynamic team of 9 vets (including a number of advanced certificate holders), based in the heart of beautiful Lancashire, have an emphasis on clinical excellence.
Our purpose built well equipped hospital with all the usual toys (digital X-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, ECG, tonometry and in house lab + technician) in an ideal location with proximity to both Manchester and Liverpool cities (and nightlife!), but also the Lake District and North Wales for any outdoor activity/walking enthusiasts.
Friendly and supportive team with regular social events (optional of course!), and the possibility to bring your pet to work, we are animal lovers after all…
- 33 days holidays per year, and we encourage you to use them all up!
- 1 in 6 weekends on call (days only with 2 days off in lieu)
- 4.5 day week with 1 night on call per week. Weekend night work is optional (with a full week off in lieu).
- Professional fees (RCVS/VDS) and publication of your choice paid for
- CPD funded and actively encouraged – we truly believe in enabling growth in your role here.
- Employee Pension contribution – 3% of your total salary.
- For those eco-friendly people we are also registered under the Cycle to Work scheme
- Short or long term accommodation available
- Practice vehicle for any on call staff
If you think you might be a good fit for this role, and wish to apply or come over and spend the day with us, please click the apply button.