Small Animal Vet
Are you a vet looking for a role in a supportive established practice?
We are looking for an experienced vet to join our motivated team of 6 vets and 8 nurses + patient care assistants.
Our RCVS accredited hospital in Rayleigh is within close proximity London and many beautiful areas. We are also a short drive from Southend airport and all London Airports for those that have a passion for travel!
As a busy 24hr hospital, you are encouraged to work up your own cases, and to build client and patient relationships by providing excellent levels of care and communication. Our practice is well equipped with digital X-ray, Doppler ultrasound, range of endoscopes, and multi-parameter monitoring to assist you.
Working as part of a team, you will be working alongside an advanced practitioner (surgery) as well as several clinicians who are currently studying towards advanced qualifications and have a range of interests (surgery, medicine, imaging and ECC)
Learning and teaching are important to us, and this is an area which you will be actively encouraged to participate in.
Career progression is actively encouraged and supported.
OOH is covered by our own onsite dedicated Yourvets team
This is a full time permanent position. You will work a 5 day a week, with 1:3 weekends. However, we will be open to part time/job share applications.
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday policy with the opportunity to have up to 7 weeks holiday plus bank holidays!
- CPD encouraged and funded (including to certificate level)
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Access to CVS ShareSave Scheme
- Other flexible benefits to include cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and much more!
For more information on this role, please call Michelle Warwick on 01268745180 or click ‘apply' to send us your CV!