Small Animal Vet
Are you looking to further your veterinary career in a purpose built Hospital alongside a friendly and experienced team of veterinary surgeons?
We are an independent practice with a well-equipped Tier 3 hospital and 3 branches, which provides a busy varied case load and encouraged in-house workup. Our fully equipped forward thinking practice has facilities such as laparoscopic/thoracoscopic equipment, flexible endoscopes, digital X-ray and an extensive range of orthopaedic equipment. We are supported by an excellent team of nurses and support staff.
Ideal for certificate holder or working towards a certificate but we are geared to support new graduates.
OOH evenly shared. CPD encouraged with competitive package including accommodation and car if required.
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and days in lieu for working nights
- 4.5 day week
- OOH evenly shared (including partners)
- £1800 for CPD and supported certificates
- Discounted treatment for your pets
- VDS, BVA and 1 other membership funded by the practice
Email your CV and covering letter to Claire by clicking the apply button or call 01543 262464.