Small Animal Vet Role, Independent Practice, Buckingham
This small animal, first opinion practice which offers a brilliant work life balance is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. This role boasts no OOH and half a day off during the week and very limited weekend work. The practice has a real team environment which is important to the director and the staff, making sure they have time to sit down together as a team to have a chat through the day's cases etc.
Our client is an Independent practice situated in the Buckinghamshire area. They are looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join their bubbly team and become an integral part of its development.
- This is a tier 2 RCVS practice emphasising the importance that they put upon education, both in-house and through external CPD.
- They have Ultrasonography as well as X-ray and blood testing.
- Additionally, orthopaedic & ophthalmologic equipment have been significantly upgraded mirroring the one of the partners' specific interest.
- This is a full time position for to join a great team of 7 Vets including certificate holders.
- You will be working alongside qualified nurses and a full reception and management team
- You will work 4.5 days per week with an extra 5 pm finish and 1:4 Saturday's
- NO OOH as Vets Now cover this
- Extensive support to begin with, then you will be given a great amount of professional freedom to deliver high quality service.
- Competitive Salary
- Superb career development path
- CPD allowance
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Kristy Fordham of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850 412.