Small Animal Vet required for independent vet hospital in Scotland
Looking for a bigger team and a more varied caseload?
Why not try becoming the 34th Vet at this independent Practice group?
The position is for a purely small animal Vet and has an increasingly popular rota which allows for a full 360 Veterinary role including Tier 3 Hospital and emergency work.
- Less than an hour from both Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 1/9 rota- one whole week of OOH followed by time off and only Mon-Fri working
- Tier 3 Hospital with many certificate holding colleagues
- Excellent facilities- very rarely refer
- Very proud to be independent
Talk to Prospect Health in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850406.