Mixed Animal Vet - Ashburn Vets - Knighton, Powys
Are you looking for your next Mixed Vet role?
Are you looking for a flexible position that will accommodate your work life balance?
Mixed Veterinary Associate required with proven experience.
Welsh, Herefordshire/Shropshire borders.
We are currently seeking a new member to our team in our 4 vet Mixed Practice on the Herefordshire/ Welsh Borders.
We are a genuinely mixed practice consisting of a 60% large animal caseload and a 40% small animal caseload.
Our clients appreciate personalised high quality care for which we allow 15 minute consults within our traditional but forward thinking practice.
We are a registered VNTC
What we can offer you:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Job shares will be considered
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays (subject to rota)
- Generously funded CPD
- RCVS & VDS and subscription fees paid
- Access to the CVS sharesave scheme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as child care vouchers, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work schemes and more.
This position is in a Mixed Animal Practice and you will be required to do OOH
0ut of hours required and is equally shared
Rota is 1: 3 week days Mon – Thursday and 1: 4 Weekend Rota.
Long Weekends run from 1pm Thursday until 8.30am Monday morning.
One evening surgery per week runs 5-7pm
Would you like to learn more?
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click 'apply now' to send us your CV.
Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Mixed Animal Vet / Mixed Practice