Penbode Farm Vets is looking for a Farm Vet to join our growing, friendly and enthusiastic team of 17 dedicated Farm Vets, TB Testers and VetTechs.
Our four branches are based within easy reach of the North Devon and Cornwall coastline with their amazing surf beaches, local festivals and laid back lifestyles.
Our team is young, sociable and supportive, so the position would suit new graduates as well as experienced vets.
Our RCVS accredited practice is dairy focused, but we do have beef and sheep clients to care for too.
You will enjoy clinical freedom with areas of special interest encouraged and we actively support the development of experienced vets and new graduates alike. Our Farm Team, which includes DBR and certificate holders, run a Clinical Club Programme especially for new graduates in addition to our regular Farm Vet team meetings.
In addition to a great pace of life, the new Farm Vet will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Vehicle for work and private use
- Paid fees – RCVS, BVA, BCVA
- BUPA and VDS
- Workplace pension
- Generous CPD allowance + 5 days to attend courses / meetings
- 30 days holidays (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Full support in the workplace
- 1 in 5 rota, with three Farm Vets on at any one time
- OOH is Farm only with additional support available to call on in case of difficulty
- Regular long weekends
To apply email your CV and covering letter to Ash by clicking the apply button or for more information please call Farm Directors Dan Forrester or Sally Ashford on 01409 253418.