Small Animal Vet, RCVS Tier 2 Practice, Herefordshire
Well-equipped RCVS Tier 2 Practice are seeking a small animal vet to join their team. This modern, purpose built, small animal practice require a new colleague to bring their team of vets (including 2 experienced vets) up to four.
- RCVS Tier 2 approved practice.
- Seeking a motivated individual with great client skills and a desire to deliver gold standard care to join a forward-thinking, progressive team.
- Supportive environment with a loyal client base.
- Affluent area
- 15 minute appointments
- Well equipped with digital x-ray & dental x-ray, colour Doppler ultrasound, ECG, Class IV Laser, fully equipped Idexx laboratory etc
- Great nursing team, consisting of 5 RVN's and 2 students.
- Four days per week working 8.30-5.30 or 6.30 if duty Vet that night
- 1 in 4 OOH
(Saturday morning surgery only 3.5 hours and then take the phone, closed Sundays).
- Hereford and Worcester only 15 miles away so the M5 is very close - Good location
- Generous CPD package and further qualifications encouraged.
- Accommodation available.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting the Veterinary Division on 01423 850412.