Clinical Director of Small Animal Hospital
- Salary circa £70,000 depending on experience
- Additional Bonus Scheme
- Minimum 5 days / £1500 CPD allowance per annum
- 4 day week with full day o every week
- 32 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Weekends 1 in 3 by rota with time off in lieu
- No overnight on call
- 5% Employers pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- RCVS/VDS fees plus one other membership paid
- Flat available if required.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and business minded
clinician to lead the team at this busy small animal hospital.
The hospital is in an affluent area with a high percentage of insured pets and motivated clients. Surrounded by the green spaces of Epping Forest, but only a short tube journey from all the attractions of the capital, this is a great place to both live and work.
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please forward your CV and covering letter to: Sarah Cook, Practice Manager, Palmerston Veterinary Hospital, 93 Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 5NH or click the apply button.
If you require more information or would like an informal chat first, then Sarah can be contacted on 0208 5051435.