Independent Small Animal Practice, North of Edinburgh
If a thriving independent practice is what you are looking for to further your Veterinary experience (or even take your first step from graduation) then this Small Animal Practice to the North of Edinburgh could be the perfect place.
You would be in great company with 3 vet colleagues with almost 75 years of experience and some certificates between them in a practice that people tend to stay at or even return to! There is a great case load for the more experienced Vet and proven support for less experienced and new grads:
- ¼ weekends
- 1 night per week
- Great support, including whilst on call if required
- Great range of cases including an optional share of exotics
- Great support and RVN team
- Very modern toys including Doppler Ultrasound
- 3 consult rooms and dual operating theatre
The salary is above average for the area and the package includes all fees, a vehicle and accommodation (or allowance).
If you wish to contact Prospect Health about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Veterinary Division on 01423 850 406.