Small Animal Vet
- Family owned and run 100% small animal practice with Vetsnow OOH cover.
- Modern clinic that has recently been extended and refurbished.
- Fantastic team of 14 dedicated staff, 1/3 of whom have over 10 years service. 3 qualified VN's and 3 trainees at various stages of the training process. 4 other vets with 32 yrs (GP Cert Endo), 17 yrs [Cert AVP], 13 yrs (Cert in Vet Anaesthesia and starting BSAVA Surgery Cert), and 6 yrs (just completing BSAVA Medicine Cert) experience respectively.
- Pioneered laparoscopic surgery in the East Midlands area 8 years ago with experience of over 800 procedures.
- Any successful applicant would be given full training in a range of endoscopic techniques.
- Alongside endoscopy facilities an ever increasing range of equipment including digital ultrasound and xray processing, dental xray, full in-house lab with i-stat etc
- Offering BOAS surgeries and a range of orthopaedic techniques including Ridgestop and TTA rapid.
- Full support to any successful candidate to develop their skills.
- Encouragement and clinical freedom to work up your own caseload to the highest level possible, constantly looking to learn and introduce new techniques and skills to enhance patient care and client communication. This is all within a mutually supportive environment with your own 3 year training plan.
- Current surge in workload following award of the full contract to supply veterinary services to the Dogs Trust Loughborough.
- Additional veterinary surgeon required to increase staffing to 5 FTE Vets.
To take your career forwards in a dynamic and supportive environment with an interesting and varied caseload and real opportunities to build relationships with your clients and their pets please contact Bill Bowler by clicking the apply button or view Rushcliffe Veterinary Centre | Vets In Nottingham | West Bridgford