Veterinary Surgeon Large Animal
Shires Vets has a friendly and motivated team of sixteen vets with dedicated farm, equine and small animal teams.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, committed large animal veterinary surgeon to join our progressive practice.
Based in the idyllic village of Eccleshall, the new position will involve working primarily with our many large dairy clients, whilst also supporting our beef and sheep farmers.
We are committed to working with our clients to improve their productivity, offering all services from ultrasound scanning, embryo transfer, EEJ and much more. Our goal is to generate a happy working environment, with motivated staff who enjoy a great work-life balance.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
What’s on offer:
- Large animal veterinary surgeon position – full and part-time working considered
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CPD encouraged and funded, certificates supported
- Private healthcare scheme
- In-house programme to support staff wellbeing
- Work place pension
- 1:5 OOH rota with generous time off in lieu
For more information on the role, call Paul Snape or David Allen on 01785 850218 for an informal chat.
To Apply please click the Apply button.