Lead Veterinary Surgeon
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced vet to run our friendly team at our well-established refurbished practice. The Syston practice is conveniently located just twenty minutes away from Leicester city centre and has excellent transport links.
You will be supported by another vet as well as a supportive nursing team, all of whom are dedicated to their clients and patients. The surgical caseload is high, so you need to be a confident general surgeon, but you will also enjoy the support of vets at our nearby practices if needed.
Applicants must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically, and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further.
Salary and benefits:
Up to £65k package (depending on experience and capability), including the below:
- Accommodation or £6,600 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum or pro rata and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
Medivet is growing rapidly and it’s an exciting time to join! We encourage growth and development within your role as well as excellent career prospects and flexibility.
To apply please use the link provided below. For further details regarding the role, or to discuss other opportunities within Medivet, please contact Nicola by clicking the apply button.