Supervisory Vet - Pet Doctors (IOW hub) - Ryde
Are you looking for a role where you can contribute to the development and the progression of our practice?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Supervisory vet to join us at our busy clinic in Ryde, Isle of Wight.
Our practice has excellent transport links to London and we are located in the beautiful Isle of Wight. You will be working with an excellent team of 3 vets, nurses and reception staff who will supports you in your role. The practice is well equipped with great facilities such as an operating theatre, x-ray, ultrasound and a dental machine.
This role will be ideal for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and develop their veterinary skills whilst leading the team and practice to success.
This is a full time position, you will be required to work 1 in 14 weekends/nights on call with time off in lieu.
In return you will receive:
- Attractive salary dependent on experience
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holiday
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Accommodation available
- Excellent transport links to London
- International airport close by
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Access to our share save scheme, gym flex scheme, cycle to work scheme and more
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Please apply now!