Area Sales Executive - South
Due to recent expansion, our client is increasing their sales force in the UK. They are currently recruiting one Southern and one Northern Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will manage an existing client base of veterinary practice who currently stock their products, as well as seek out new opportunities to develop sales on their areas. There is also the opportunity to seek out new potential pet retail business.
The role will involve but will not be limited to:
• Manage a positive relationship with an extensive client base of practices, to maintain contact and grow sales.
• “Lunch and Learn” presentations to veterinary practice teams to promote the benefits of their products and to answer any queries practice teams may have.
• Attend tradeshows aimed at both practices and pet owners on a frequent basis
• Managing own diary to ensure practice visits are scheduled as required but to also allow time to “door knock” other potential clients whilst in an area to develop new business.
• Offer telephone support as requested
• Offer clinical support to colleagues and clients
• Report on sales performance and personal achievements on a regular basis.
• An interest in or experience in Equine treatments and therapies would be useful for one of the roles.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A qualified veterinary nurse with some experience or knowledge of the sales process. This could have been gained within or outside the veterinary field.
• Happy to approach potential new clients
• Able to manage their own workload and prioritise tasks.
• As this is a homebased role, you will be self-motivated
• Able to maintain relationships with clients
• Able to readjust priorities at short notice.
• Happy to spend expensed evenings away when and where required.
• This is a home-based role
• Qualified Veterinary Nurse, RCVS registration does not need to be current.
• Current UK driving licence
• Comfortable with routine computer programs, such as Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook as well as CRM systems, like those used in veterinary practice.
The candidates will be home based so would need to be "on patch"
If this vacancy isn’t quite right for you, please visit www.brightleaf.co.uk to view a full list of our current vacancies. You can also sign up for email alerts to receive news of new vacancies the second they are posted.
Bright Leaf Recruitment is a recruitment agency specialising in veterinary recruitment. We have been placing exceptional veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses in great roles around the United Kingdom, Dubai and Australia since 2010. Our team of expert recruiters have over two decades of experience in the veterinary recruitment industry.