Head Veterinary Nurse Position, J94841
Looking for a new Head Nurse opportunity? A walk in, first opinion practice in Warrington are looking for a friendly, approachable, yet assertive Head Veterinary nurse with previous experience.
- Recently established, modern, purpose built, walk-in, first opinion practice
- Seeking Head Nurse
- 40 hours per week
- 1:4 weekends
- No OOH
- Free food Friday's!
- A lovely, close knit, supportive team to work alongside
- No OOH
- Close to city centre
- You'll be taking charge
- Managing the other nurses
- Running the prep room
- Creating and managing staff rotas
- General nursing duties
Key skills and requirements:
- Approachable and assertive
- Have ease delegating and managing
- Be able to think on their feet
- Have previous Head Nurse or Deputy Head Nurse experience
£22,000 - £26,000 DOE
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please do call Prospect Health's Veterinary division using 01423 850404 alternatively please click the 'Apply' button and attach the latest copy of your CV.