‘All staff are efficient and friendly. We are treated with sensitivity and respect - as are our pets!’ January 2018
Join the Medivet family in the beautiful market town of Daventry, Northamptonshire.
You’ll be fully supported by our lead veterinary surgeon Victor and the fabulous nursing team. The practice is ideally situated close to the town centre and is well-equipped with ultrasound, ECG, an in-house laboratory, separate cat and dog wards and waiting areas.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have at least 1-3 years’ UK (or UK equivalent) small animal practice experience. We will provide strong mentorship and the chance to continue your growth as a clinician.
Salary and benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or allowance
- Vehicle or allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum plus in house training
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, BVA and VDS membership paid for
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
To apply please use the link provided below.
For further details regarding the role, or to discuss other opportunities within Medivet, please contact Nicola via the apply button.