Small Animal Vet - Clifton Villa
Good work life balance, career progression and beautiful coastlines…..
Would you like….
- a good work life balance in a beautiful place
- to work with a fun and enthusiastic team
Join us in the heart of Cornwall, we have a happy, enthusiastic, young and friendly 8 vet small animal team and are looking to increase our vet number. An additional member of the team will allow us to grow our practice further.
We are a well-equipped 5 site group of practices in Truro, Newquay and the heart of mid Cornwall. We offer our own 24-hour hospitalisation facilities and out-of-hours service with nurses on-site and answering the OOH phones. We provide in-house referrals for medicine and surgery.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop our branches and to spend time at the main sites on a regular weekly rota.
- A day off every other week and an additional day off after a weekend duty to enjoy the local area, including our beautiful coastline, surfing beaches and the city of Truro.
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary + generous bonus opportunity
- RCVS & VDS and subscription fees paid
- CPD allowance of £1k and 5 day CPD per year and we encourage the pursuit of interests.
- Regular clinical and social meetings including bi-monthly vet meetings and journal clubs
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as child care vouchers, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work schemes and more
We have a flexible approach to recruitment and would be happy to discuss a full or part time position with the right applicant so if you would like to find out more please apply now or alternatively contact Sam or Carole on 01872 273694 for an informal chat.