Small Animal Vet Role, Worcester (REF: J91805)
A new opportunity has become available for a Small Animal Vet to work with a fantastic RCVS accredited practice. This is a role with an Independent practice with a brilliant reputation that have been in the area for over 60 years. This is an opportunity to work with experienced Vets who you can learn and develop with.
- This is a full time position to join a great team of 5 small animal vets and full team including the large animal vets of 14 Vets
- The rota is 4.5days per week with no out of hours
- The weekend rota is on a 16 week cycle and the Vets will work 5-6 weekend days in 16 weeks
- A full weekend is Saturday 8.30-4.30 and Sunday 10-4.30 PM
- A half weekend is Saturday 8.30-4.30 PM
- They vets have a great deal of experience with the director having a particular interest in Orthopedics
- The practices are purpose built and have excellent facilities including anew scanner, Digital x-ray Endoscope
- You will have extensive support and be given a great amount of professional freedom to deliver a high quality service
A market leading package is on offer for this role including:
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Superb career development path and happy to support Certificates
- CPD allowance
- Car available if necessary
- 5 weeks holiday
- Pension scheme
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850 412.