We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a Clinical Director at Mimram Veterinary Centre, in beautiful Welwyn, Hertfordshire.
This is a great time to join a thriving, village style, practice, suiting a confident clinician, wishing to focus on excellent client and patient care.
Enthusiasm & strong communication skills will be key requirements and an interest in consulting and working up medical cases would be helpful; Successful candidates will act as team mentors - supporting and developing colleagues.
The role will include but not be limited to:
Line management of the clinical team.
- Oversee vets’ day rotas
- Promote the best practice and customer care
- Take responsibility for the resolution of complaints
- Identify areas of potential business growth
- Ensure a positive image with the local community
- Help oversee practice budgets
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, cover professional fees, support CPD and certificates, and provide other benefits associated with a progressive practice.
To express your interest in this vacancy, email via the apply button.