Veterinary Surgeon Job, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon who is ambitious to develop clinically and add value to an already fantastic team.
Stoke-on-Trent: You’ll be working in a stunning rural location with beautiful surrounding countryside and easy links to the motorway.
- The practice is RCVS accredited 1st opinion practice with an excellent loyal client base. Most clients are fully ensured and like to have cases worked thoroughly and to a gold standard
- Friendly and supportive team with the experience levels ranging from recently graduated to 20+ years. Certificate holders and visiting specialists
- You’ll be provided with all the facilities and equipment you need to do your job well including digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy and dental equipment
- Competitive salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, VDS and professional fees paid, generous CPD support
Is this the right role for you? Apply if you:
- Are registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in mixed or small animal practice
- Want the clinical freedom to work up your own cases
- Are keen to progress both clinically and professionally in a supportive practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon Job, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly