Technical Marketing Support
Technical Marketing Support - EU Customers
Due to continued business growth in Continental Europe, an opportunity has arisen for a Technical Marketing Support Executive. The post holder will provide Technical support to Norbrook customers (Distributors, KOLs) regarding the specifications, use, and positioning of Norbrook products.
- Design and provide training to the top Norbrook Distributors staff: Product Managers, Sales Teams; using a technical approach for the best outcome of the marketing and sales efforts.
- Organise workshops with top customers taking into account Norbrook top products, strategy and Markets’ needs.
- Collect and provide feedback to Norbrook Commercial Team for the best Marketing Strategy, and growth pipeline.
- Support our Commercial Team’s directions to drive Growth, improve Customers’ demand.
- Be involved in general day to day training activities with customers, also dealing with Norbrook teams from R&D, PV, Marketing, and Quality to understand the product portfolio.
- Feed trends, development and market information to European sales team, share information collected from distributor’s technical staff and coordinate activities planned with or for distributor’s technical departments with sales team as required
The ideal candidate will have a detailed knowledge of the Animal Health pharmaceutical industry, an understanding of competitors and trends in industry along with a high technical ability & understanding of relevant disease areas.
This should be coupled with strong Interpersonal & Analytical skills, the ability to communicate complicated matters in a simple, structured way and excellent presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science related subject, or Veterinary qualified.
- Minimum 4-5 years in the pharmaceutical industry (to include field based activity, market knowledge)
- An understanding of the technical background of pharmaceutical products (active substances, molecules, etc.)
- Deep understanding of (or ability to quickly assimilate) disease area technicalities relevant to Norbrook portfolio
- Willing to travel frequently across Continental EU
- Additional language/s would be an advantage.
- Previous sales and/or technical sales experience would be an advantage
The location for this role is not yet decided. It may be situated in Newry, Northern Ireland; however there could be other options available depending on the applicants.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Apply for Technical Marketing Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly