Veterinary Surgeon Job, Preston
Are you a highly motivated veterinary surgeon searching for a well-established independent practice? Look no further!!
We are currently working alongside an excellent practice in the Lancashire area that are searching for an ambitious, forward thinking small animal veterinary surgeon to join an already great team.
Clinical freedom is provided and clinical interests are supported and encouraged, the practice is currently waiting to move into a brand new purpose built tier-3 hospital at the end of the summer.
- Fantastic facilities and equipment such as: K-laser, Digital X-ray, ultrasound, ECG, Endoscopy and their own hydrotherapy suite
- Clinical freedom: encouraged to work cases through thoroughly, Certificates welcomed, Supported and encouraged
- Excellent team to work within – once a month the team meet for clinical meetings to discuss complex cases
- Superb work life balance – 4 day weeks and only a 1:5 weekends
- CPD allowance flexible including holding in house training on a monthly basis
- Excellent salary and holiday allowance for the right candidate
- Professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year’s minimum experience required
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs