Part-time Assessors x4
4 days left
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
Practice Standards Scheme Assessors – Part-time Assessors, daily rate of £279 which includes an element of holiday pay. Assessors also receive benefits including pension contribution. Working pattern two days per month minimum, plus additional days as required. Employment status: successful candidates will be employees of the RCVS.
The RCVS is looking to recruit up to 4 experienced Veterinary Surgeons motivated to encourage continuous improvement in veterinary practice. We are seeking assessors to work with practices to comply with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme which has been established in its current form since November 2015. The Scheme also makes awards which focus on behaviours and outcomes, and provide practices with a clear pathway to improvement. Assessing these awards will require good communication and observation skills.
We require assessors in all species groups and practice levels throughout the UK.
- To assess actively and inspect veterinary practices to ensure compliance with agreed Practice Standards Scheme (PSS) standards and to encourage continuous improvement in veterinary practice.
- To work proactively with veterinary practice teams to ensure the PSS standards are understood and the practice is working towards them.
- To provide an excellent customer service to practices in the PSS.
You will need:
- to be at least five years qualified as an MRCVS and have been in practice in the last three years
- to have an in depth knowledge of organising or managing a general veterinary practice
Please click the apply button to access the candidate brief and application form. Deadline for applications is midnight Thursday 28 September 2017