100% Small Animal Independent Veterinary group, based around our RCVS hospital accredited site.
Do you want to focus on delivering excellent patient care, within a team of
experienced clinicians and qualified nursing staff, in a busy hospital environment with first rate facilities?
This role would be ideal for a Certificate holder or someone with proven
surgical ability, to co-ordinate surgery within our veterinary hospital and
branch clinics. We are seeking a highly motivated individual, with excellent communication skills, who is dedicated to providing the highest quality of medical and surgical care.
We have a collaborative culture which focuses on continually improving quality of care. We actively encourage clinical freedom and the successful candidate will be able to work within an environment where their opinion truly counts and new ideas are encouraged and developed.
- Talented 11 Vet team with excellent nursing provision
- ESVPS certificate holder in emergency surgery
- Superbly equipped, fully air-conditioned premises with further clinic expansion planned, which will include the addition of an in-house CT scanner
- Host clinic for Vets Now, who provide out-of-hours care
- Professional and personal support through a generous salary, CPD and holiday allowance, with a flexible working rota.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV by clicking the apply button.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.