As the largest representative body for the veterinary profession in the UK the BVA guides and supports you, our members, throughout your careers and speaks up for you on the issues that matter most.
BVA members enjoy a range of benefits secured through our collective strength. Membership gives you the opportunity to engage with your profession and keep your skills and knowledge up to date through the resources and services we offer.
Visit the membership and benefits page of the BVA website
An overview of the key benefits you receive
- BVA journals
- Representation on veterinary policy and animal health and welfare issues
- Clinical and non-clinical CPD
- Professional guides and resources
- Discounts with selected partners
- Career advice Free legal support Online resources
- Discounted rates on advertising in Veterinary Record
BVA Group member’s recruitment package
- 20% BVA member discount on recruitment advertising, helping your advertising budgets go even further
- 5 CV download credits for each job advertised so you can search our job seekers database for exactly the right candidates (worth £500 valid for 12 months)
- Featured recruiter status for the period your job is advertised online. Your logo will be displayed on the homepage increasing response to advertised roles and raising your profile as an employer