Small Animal Vet
Rushcliffe Veterinary Centre is seeking a Veterinary surgeon with minimum of 2 years' experience in U.K. small animal practice.
- Family owned and run, 4.5 vet small animal practice with Vetsnow OOH cover.
- Modern clinic that has recently been extended and refurbished.
- Fantastic team of 14 dedicated staff, 1/3 of whom have over 10 years' service. 5 qualified VN's and 2 trainees at various stages of the training process. 4 other vets with 33 yrs (GP Cert Endo), 18 yrs [Cert AVP], 15 yrs (Cert in Vet Anaesthesia and currently studying BSAVA Surgery Cert), and 13 years' experience respectively.
- Pioneered laparoscopic surgery in the East Midlands area over 8 years ago with experience of over 1,000 procedures.
- Alongside endoscopy facilities an ever increasing range of equipment including digital ultrasound and xray processing, dental xray, full in-house lab with i-stat etc. Latest addition a Bair hugger.
- Offering BOAS surgeries and a range of orthopaedic techniques including Ridgestop and TTA rapid.
- Encouragement and clinical freedom to work up your own caseload to the highest level possible in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Extensive charity sector work with Dogs Trust Loughborough and two local cat rescue charities.
For further information or to apply, contact Bill Bowler by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Small Animal Vet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly