Small Animal Vet Required
Recently extended and refurbished. Now with separate Feline Hospital Ward, Prep Room, Operating Theatre and Waiting Room
An excellent opportunity to be part of the small animal team at our progressive independent 15 vet Veterinary Hospital in Banbury. Fully equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasonography, endoscopy, laparoscopy, in-house laboratory and canine rehabilitation centre. Clinical freedom and further qualifications encouraged.
- Generous salary and CPD allowance
- 6 weeks holiday plus most bank holidays
- Subsidised maternity pay, pension scheme and directorship opportunities available
- New Graduate Support Scheme includes EBVM, Mentor and Essential Support.
- 1-in-4 weekends + 1 night a week on call with time off in lieu (backup provided for all on-call duties)
Apply to Julie Wickham, Practice Manager, West Bar Veterinary Hospital, 19 West Bar, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9SA Tel: 01295 262332 or
click the apply button.
Alternatively Clive will be at the BSAVA Congress. Call him on 07768 328700 to arrange to meet him there.
Apply for Small Animal Vet Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly