Soft Tissue Surgeon
We are looking for a board certified or board eligible Soft Tissue Surgeon to be part of our purpose-built veterinary referral hospital at Lumbry Park Veterinary Specialists (LPVS) in Alton, Hampshire. LPVS is the flagship referral hospital of CVS UK Ltd, the UK’s largest provider of integrated veterinary services.
You will be joining an enthusiastic and friendly team of nurses and specialists in various disciplines, including anaesthesia, cardiology, dermatology, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, orthopaedics, oncology and soft tissue surgery. Our extensive referral base will provide an interesting variety of cases. Clinical research and scholarly activity will be encouraged and supported.
Your activity will be directly supported by rotating interns, and a team of experienced dedicated medicine and patient care nurses.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- 30 days' holiday + bank holidays
- CPD £2,600 over 10 days + delivery of 3 days internal/external CPD
- RCVS registration/VDS indemnity insurance cover paid
- RCVS specialist registration fee paid
- Membership to the RCVS library for electronic access to veterinary journals
- European College or American College fees paid
- Private Health Insurance – family cover
- Contributory Pension - 10% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- A range of fringe benefits
- Access to company sharesave scheme allowing purchase of CVS shares at discounted price
Come and join our team in this exciting venture!
LPVS is based on the outskirts of the traditional market town of Alton in East Hampshire. This is an area of outstanding natural beauty, boasting excellent schools, leisure facilities, and travel links (including a direct mainline rail service to central London and excellent road links to Winchester, Guildford, the South coast and both London Heathrow and Gatwick airports).