Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Watford
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a wonderful practice in the Watford area.
- Full-time position working 40 hours a week
- 8 hour shifts between 8am to 7:30pm
- Weekend rota of 1 in 5
- Inpatient checks one evening every other week
- Competitive salary
- Professional memberships
- Generous CPD allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Role would suit a hard-working, dedicated nurse who is keen to take up a varied and interesting position
- Clinical coach desired but not essential, can support an RVN through their Clinical Coach training
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs