Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Crawley
A well-established, purpose-built independent practice is looking for an enthusiastic RVN to join their excellent team. Part-time role with weekends on a rota basis.
- Part-Time role working 3 days per week
- Variety of shifts starting between 7am and 12pm
- Minimal weekends on a rota 6 including inpatient duties
- No emergency call-outs
- Independent practice with long-standing and dedicated team of well experienced vets and nurses.
- Friendly and supportive nursing team
- Well-equipped practice including hydrotherapy facilities
- Experienced vet team with all-round interests and specialisms
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Friendly and dedicated, with the ability to fit in well with the existing team.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850429.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs
Apply for Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Crawley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly