Veterinary Nurse Role, Dewsbury
4 days left
Seeking a brand-new Vet Nurse role for 2019? How about joining a brilliant, brand new Veterinary Hospital in Dewsbury?
- Full time Veterinary Nurse role
- Weekends as per the rota
- Brand new Veterinary hospital to open in Dewsbury
- Individual interests encouraged and welcomed to build a varied team
- State of the art hospital facilities
- Lots of opportunity for professional development and progression
- Great remuneration packages
- Fantastic staff benefits including private healthcare
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Must be qualified and RCVS registered
- Have the drive to develop a new practice
- Be passionate about your career and progression
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Vet Division on 01423 813453.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs
Apply for Veterinary Nurse Role, Dewsbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly