Veterinary Surgeon Role, Huddersfield
If you're a qualified Vet looking to become part of an exceptional practice working alongside a fantastic team of Vets & nurses then look no further.
Are you wishing to develop your clinical and diagnostic skills?
You will have a mix of branch and hospital based first opinion work. You would also benefit from extensive support from senior, referral Vets and also an experienced team of RVN's/nursing team.
You will have access to state art facilities alongside an extensive team of Vets with all different ranges of experiences and specialisms including certificate holders.
This really is a great opportunity to join on of the biggest veterinary practices within West Yorkshire and progress your career. To find out more please contact me on the number below!
- Team of highly experienced Vet's & Nurses
- Fantastic salary, generous CPD allowance,
- State of the art equipment and Facilities throughout
Key Skills and Qualifications
- New Grad - 2 years' experience.
- Comfortable with all routine surgeries and consultations
- Excellent communicator with staff & patients alike
- Passionate about putting the patient first and consistently delivering exceptional service
- You must be RCVS registered and qualified.
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850404.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Jobs