Small Animal Vet/Vet
Small Animal Senior Vet/Vet
Are you looking for an interesting and varied role?
We are currently looking for a supervisory vet to join our busy veterinary clinic in Essex.
Come and be part of an enthusiastic team of vets where certificate study is encouraged. Brilliant support from experienced nurses, and interesting surgical caseload including some orthopaedics.
We are an established and busy group of seven small animal practices, two in the South. You will be working at our Dagenham site with our team of 3 vets and 4 nurses along with other support staff on site. This is a full time position where you will be required to work a 40 hour week with 1:3 Saturdays.
Our company ethos is to be the best at what we do, that's affordable, caring, no-nonsense pet care. The caseload is wide and varied, plenty of challenges to get your teeth into with a high level of well-trained support staff.
In return you will receive:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Funded CPD
- Sharesave scheme
- Buy and sell holiday policy with the opportunity to have up to 7 weeks holiday plus bank holidays!
- Company pension scheme
- A range of flexible benefits including Childcare vouchers, gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
Is this role of interest to you?
If so, click apply now including both your CV and Covering Letter in your application.
….Alternative are you a vet looking for a role in a supportive established practice?
We are looking for an experienced vet to join our motivated team this post has the potential to evolve into a senior vet position for the right candidate.
Our RCVS accredited practice in Dagenham is within close proximity to central London and Essex. We are also a short drive from Southend and all London Airports for those that have a passion for travel!
As a busy practice, you are encouraged to work up your own cases, and to build client and patient relationships by providing excellent levels of care and communication. Our practice is well equipped with digital X-ray and ultrasonography, latest in-house laboratory and dental equipment, separate theatre, lab and x-ray suites and separate dog, cat and isolation wards. We are Feline friendly and ISFM registered.
Learning and teaching are important to us and career progression is actively encouraged and supported.
This is a full time permanent position with no OOH or Sunday work.. You will work 5 days a week, with 1:3 Saturdays. However, we will be open to part time/job share applications.
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- CPD encouraged and funded (including to certificate level)
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Access to CVS ShareSave Scheme
- Other flexible benefits to include cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and much more!